Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the (BASKING RIDGE, NJ) is currently
seeking (Project Manager) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Role: Project Manager/Product OwnerLocation: BASKING RIDGE, NJ Or
Hartford, CTDuration: 6+ months Contract*

*!!NOTE: NEED EAD, GC, US Citizen Only !!*

*Discription:*Execution, Management and Reporting
Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
Partners with Scrum Master in supporting Scrum Framework
Shares and decomposes Features into user stories (non-technical)
Develop a deep understanding of the customer and product needs
Works closely with Product Manager to represent capabilities and features
at team level
Ensures traceability between PRD to Features to user stories
Review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria
Periodically re-prioritize the Product Backlog based on customer feedback,
market changes and business priority as communicated by the Product Manager
Formally accepts the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met and
demo-ed
Actively participates in Product Backlog grooming sessions, retrospectives,
defect management and project team’s release planning sessions
Access-able for the team to answer questions, and during Sprint planning
sessions, and Daily Scrum.
Owns the continual acceptance criteria for business value story user
stories, which is Demo-ed by the team
Understanding of customer's business and product in order to write
effective business value user story in support of feature delivery
Product Owner must be available daily to work with the development teams

*Required Skills:*familiarity with scrum/agile techniques
Familiarity with Rally - basic agile management tool

*Must Have: *Agile scrum experience
Healthcare background/experience
Scrum Master/PM
Systems Analyst/Business Analyst
Understanding of SOAP

*Best Regards,Bakshi - Recruiter*

*Cognizant Technologies* | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Desk: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com