Hope you're doing well!

Here is a exciting opportunity I'm currently working on !

Job Title: DevOps Engineer

Location: Arlington, VA

Length:  6 months to start, extension likely

Interview Process: Phone Screen, then In-person Mandatory

The Sr. DevOps Engineer responsible to work and collaborate closely with
our software engineering, architecture and operations teams. The ideal
candidates will use their system and networking knowledge to help maintain
systems healthy, monitored, and designed to scale. He/she will be
responsible for business systems (including development, test, UAT and
production) which includes problem management, capacity planning,
monitoring, and alert management for services. Key focus areas for this
role are service availability, resiliency, service quality, capacity
management, cost of ownership, end-user performance, and architectural
scalability.

Key skills

- Experienced software developers who are experts in a variety of open
source technologies, currently including Python and/or DevOps (specifically
Chef & Puppet).

- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And
troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production
environments.

- CI/CD toolkit (Jenkins, Sonar, Git, Nexus etc.)

- Strong background in configuring and deploying services on Linux/Unix

- Strong and comprehensive knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS)

- Linux and Open Source Software experience highly desirable

- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud
services (experience with AWS is required)

- Strong experience with cloud based RDBMS (AWD RDS)

- Expert level with installation/configuration automation and scripting
(shell, Perl, Python, VBscript and/or Ruby etc.)

- Experience with automation/configuration management tools such as Puppet,
Chef or Ansible.com

- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
always-available service

- Experience with deploying and scaling web services on virtual
infrastructure, experience with messaging infrastructure (TIBCO, ActiveMQ)

- Experience running large-scale production cloud fleets on Rackspace, AWS
or other  providers using  configuration management and other modern
methodologies

- A strong background in internet service architectures and a deep
understanding of underlying technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancing, web
servers, caching,  relational & nosql databasesc

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*