Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Boston, MA* is currently seeking a *UI
Developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

*Role: Sr. UI DeveloperLocation: Boston, MA(Local)Duration: 6+ Months
Contract*

*!!NOTE: NEED Local And EAD-GC, GC, US Citizens !!*

*Responsibilities: *Solid understanding of coding and development within a
JSP-based templating system.
Produce clean, easy-to-read, semantic HTML markup and CSS, adhering to W3C
specifications and best practices.
Develop rich interactive elements and data transfer using jQuery and JSON.
Leverage existing framework libraries for responsive sites, such as
Boilerplate, Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, etc.
Experience with Desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers.
Apply techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface
development.

*Skills/Experience: *Pixel-perfect, W3C-compliant HTML and CSS code
Ability to write custom JavaScript using the jQuery library
5+ years' experience as an interface developer with some
leadership/mentoring experience
Ability to work in a close-knit team, and to take feedback and criticism
gracefully and earnestly
Ability to translate business and user requirements, visual design
compositions, and wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup,
style, and interactions
Experience writing pages using JSP templating.

Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk:
recruiterct2...@gmail.com