Hi,

We are immediately looking for* Tririga Sr. developer *with  one of our
direct clients.

 If you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please
reply me back ASAP.

*Role: Tririga Sr. developer*

*Location: Woonsocket, RI*

*Experience : 8+ Yrs*

*Position: Contract*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:*

Should have Technical skill on TRIRIGA Application

*Roles and responsibility:*

• Design solution based on requirement and perform solution mapping

• Perform Gap analysis and propose work around

• Configuration and customization TRIRIGA Application and build integration
to meet the requirements

• Configure and set up Portfolio data

• Support Testing activities and in resolving defects

• Set up pilot data and configure application and conduct  CRP sessions

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*:

• 2+ Years of experience in Tririga application development

• Certified TRIRIGA application developer

• Familiar with the TRIRIGA Application modules (Portfolio, Real Estate and
Capital Projects)

• Expert in design, development and implementation of data integrations and
migration with the TRIRIGA application, including Data Objects, Data
Connect and Data Integrator.

• Experience in developing and implementing integrations with applications
such as PeopleSoft, Ariba and GIS

Thanks & Regards,

*Nityo Infotech Corp. *
666 Plainsboro Road,
Suite 1285
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Sanjay Yadav *Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext 2167
sanjay.ya...@nityo.com <ak...@nityo.com>
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html