Send Resumes to ke...@keeninfotek.com

Hi Business Partners,

*LOCATION : Denver, CO.. *

*Duration : 6+months*.

 currently seeking a Systems Administrator for our MObile division's
Datacenter Hosting Team. As the Systems Administrator, you will be
responsible for overseeing the managed server infrastructure and handling
customer support issues.

*RESPONSIBILITIES
**          Oversee a managed hosting platform, working directly with our
service providers to provide technical guidance and to be a primary point of
contact

*          Technical lead working with our service provider on performance,
security, and redundancy of our hosting service
*          Perform design and coordinate implementation work related to the
maintenance and expansion of the platform's hardware and software
infrastructures.
*          Coordinate with and support Development and other stake-holders
as appropriate.
*          Perform on-call duties for customer support as needed.

*          Develop and manage all issue resolution processes

*          Oversee monitoring infrastructure and notification processes

*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
*Required Administration Skills:
*          4+ years of hands-on experience in a Systems Administration role
*          Advanced Experience with the following
o          Linux (RedHat/CentOS preferred)
o          VMWare ESX/vSphere
o          VMWare vCenter applications
o          Storage Area Networks (SANs)
o          DNS & BIND
o          Server Hardware

*Required Administrative Skills:
**          MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
*          Experience with enterprise security software

*          Tomcat/Resin
*          Knowledge of Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP environments

*Education & Certifications:
**          4 Year Undergraduate Degree