*Hello Friends*

*Hope you are doing great*

*Please let me know if you have any local consultant for this position,
please share it on **m...@onspotserve.com* <m...@onspotserve.com>

*Title: **PHP/Java/MySQL/DB2 Developer*

*Location: **New York City*

*Duration: 12 months *

*Mode of Interview: phone & F2F*

Job Description

Experience developing Drupal sites is preferred.

Minimum Qualifications
3+ years professional experience with Java, MySQL, with Drupal (including
FormAPI and module development), Javascript (AJAX, jQuery JSON)
3+ years experience developing business-class Web applications
Experience development of J2EE/Tomcat web applications using Struts,
SpringMVC or similar framework Knowledge of Varnish, SoLR helpful
Demonstrable skills and/or current websites developed using PHP/MySQL
(and/or Drupal) Active in Drupal community
2 examples of custom Drupal modules, and/or PHP coded applications
Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
is required

Other Preferred Experience:
Java Spring and Identity Management Experience
PHP frameworks
LAMP stack, Database optimization, SVN, Git, Security issues
Working with a DB2 data source Must have familiarity with shell scripting,
MYSQL/Apache configuration
System performance, tuning and optimization strategies Perl, Flash/AS3 (a
plus)
Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies

Responsibilities
Review, support and develop new web application features and functionality
Assist in creating and optimizing internal databases Implement front-end UI
for Web applications
Working closely with clients, QA testing and support
Writing documentation and specifications
Creativity, problem solving skills, strong work-ethic, and attention to
detail
Work well in a collaborative working environment, and encourage new ideas
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and in person
Monitor system performance

Background/Other
Ideal candidate should have a positive attitude, be a solution-driven
problem solver and work in a team environment as well as independently

*Kind Regards ..*

*Mani Sharma*
Sr. Technical Recruiter | OnSpot Serve
1510 Poole Blvd, Suite 302
Yuba City, CA 95993
E: m...@onspotserve.com | URL: www. <http://www.hanac.us/>

*onspotserve.com <http://onspotserve.com> *

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*