Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note:** Must Go Permanent After The Initial 6 Months Contract...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: MySQL Developer*

*Location: West Valley City. UT*

*6 Months Contract To Hire*

*Rate: $50/Hr On C2C/1099*

*Must-haves *

Expert level knowledge and experience with MySQL

Strong skillset with MySQL workbench, and code versioning tools like Git
and SVN

Understanding of MySQL storage engines (InnoDB and RocksDB)

Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB

Ability to design and architect MySQL databases

*Plusses *

Experience leading a MySQL implementation/migration from Oracle to MySQL

Oracle database experience

*Day-to-Day *

*Seeking a subject matter expert in MySQL to join our client's Database
Community of Practice team in West Valley City, Utah. The team currently
consists of 4 data architects with expertise in Oracle and SQL Server, so
they need someone to join the team to consult in the migration from Oracle
database to MySQL. Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be
limited to the following: *

Ensure performance, scalability, security, and availability of MySQL
databases.

Preparation of documentation, best practices, and specifications for the
MySQL implementation.

Profiling server resource usage and optimization

Collaboration with development teams and presentations to stakeholders
regarding MySQL implementation and architecture.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <avish...@allianceit.com>

*AllianceIT, Inc*