Hi Partners,

Greetings!!!

We have very urgent requirement for Sr Hadoop Developer with our client in
IL

Kindly send across suitable Resumes at earliest.

Please send resumes to

*j...@digitalmindstech.com. <j...@digitalmindstech.com>*
*Note : Need only Local Candidates*

*Position* : Sr.Hadoop developer

*Location* : Chicago, IL

*Duration* : Long-term

*Job Description :*

·         Overall 8+ years of Experience in SDLC.

·         Hands on working experience with Hadoop Ecosystem like  Hive /
Sqoop. Python (or Spark) would be a strong plus.

Regards,

John

Digital Minds Technologies Inc

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 470,

Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 1 847 585 3438 <1%20847%20585%203438> Fax: 1 847 995 0373

j...@digitalmindstech.com

 www.digitalmindstech.com <http://www.digitalmindtech.com/>