Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please share your resume at *ne...@tresourceinc.com
<ne...@tresourceinc.com>* for below position.

*Position:* *SAP Commodity Management Consultant *

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Phone hire.*

*JOB ID R109132.01*

*Skills: (ADVANCED/EXPERT)*

SAP TR/MRM - Commodity Management, Futures, Options, EFP's

Roadmapping, Requirements Collection, Full Life cycle Implementations,
Upgrades, Post go-live support

Must be able to articulate clearly to Client executives, c-level suite

*Questions: (must answer YES to #1)*

1) Do you have experience with implementing SAP Commodity Management
Solution?

2)  Do you have experience in the oil industry with configuring commodity
trading solutions? Preferred

3) Do you have implementation experience in delivery of Commodity Trading,
Risk Management such as Fuel commodity hedging, managing futures, Options?

4) Do you have experience configuring and delivering Commodity Pricing
Engine (CPE), Configurable Parameters & Formula (CPF), to support commodity
deals like commodity futures, Options, EFP’s and Mark to Market management?

Commodity Management consultant with a strong understanding and experience
in SAP FSCM focusing on Treasury & Risk Management. Strong understanding
and working knowledge of Logistics to Treasury integration in SAP Commodity
Trading & Risk Management (CTRM).

> Experience with multiple implementations in developing SAP Treasury
roadmaps and delivery of SAP Treasury and Risk Management solutions. These
Roadmaps involve detailed review of Treasury\Commodity requirements and
understanding of the existing legacy systems.

> Detailed knowledge and implementation experience in delivery of Oil
industry specific Treasury solution, Commodity Trading, Risk Management
such as Fuel commodity hedging, managing Operational futures, Options.
Managed several Treasury upgrade, Migration projects and managing various
accounting principles in SAP TRM.

> Experience in new functionalities of SAP TRM and SAP CTRM - Commodity
Pricing Engine (CPE), Configurable Parameters & Formula (CPF), oil\fuel
commodity deals like commodity futures, Options, EFP’s and Mark to Market
management etc.

> Expertise in SAP Liquidity Planner module for long term Liquidity
forecast. Has managed / delivered various training sessions on SAP Treasury
& Risk management Functionality and attended formal training sessions on
Commodity trading and Risk Management.

> Hands on work experience for multiple projects in the SAP IS-OIL solution.
> Above average core consulting and communication skills, indicating the
ability to work with our client and project team.

*Deliverables:*

Consulting support for existing project to support noted function through
testing and go-live.  Key activities and deliverables are centered on the
following:
•    Configuration & related documentation of SAP solution, focusing on
IS-OIL solution functions
•    Support of Integration Testing efforts, including test script
documentation
•    knowledge transfer of key business processes and solution overviews to
client team
•    testing defect resolution
•    Report specifications, development/configuration in support of client
requirements.
•    Support of data loading and validation activities for the company’s
solution.
•    Preparation for production readiness including transports, system
readiness and other pre-cutover activities.

Thanks & Regards

Neera Yadav

Technical Recruiter

Office: 408-709-1760 x 9825