who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: SAP FICOLocation: Mount
Prospect, ILDuration: 2+ Month Contract  Good experience in SAP FICO
including AP, AR, GL, COPA, Asset Management Experience in designing and
implementing customized interface solutions Strong interpersonal and
presentation skills, capable of driving the client in right direction. Able
to work independently, self-driven with minimal direction. Good knowledge
in working with ABAP team in terms writing functional specs, providing the
technical details to team, testing the solution etc. Minimum 5+ years of
SAP implementation experience with at least 3 full life cycle
implementation. Should have experience of having worked in Support
projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to
demonstrate FICO solutions to the Stake holders; Strong FI and CO process
knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions.
Experience of working in an environment where SAP has interfaces to third
party systems will be an advantage___________________________Regards Kevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444
Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*