*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available. *

*Role:** Peoplesoft Administrator*

*Location:** Danbury, CT*

*Duration:** 6-12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Years of Experience – 5-7

Mandatory Skills –  PeopleSoft Administration

Good Communication skill, Onsite experience

• Must have 5+ years of experience in Peoplesoft Administration

•Designs, implements and manages the PeopleSoft infrastructure components:
Application, Web, Process Scheduler and Integration Broker servers

•Coordinates with Infrastructure and Networking teams to integrate
PeopleSoft Financials into the global Navigators system and network
architecture

•Develops and maintains integration between PeopleSoft Financials and
external applications

•Manages multiple PeopleSoft environments including back-up and imaging

•Maintain PeopleSoft Financial applications, including performance tuning,
troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues.
Evaluates, advises on and manages PeopleSoft Financial application
updates

• Must have good analysis or problem solving skills

• Must have good communication skills

• Must have an ability to work to deadlines

• Experience working on onsite offshore model

*Jacob Wilson*

*SPAR Information Systems*

*Fax : 201 528 5301*

*Email :  <%20ra...@sparinfosys.com>jacobwilson...@gmail.com