who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: EDI DeveloperLocation: Deerfield
ILDuration: Long term Contract --Rate $50 per Hour Must Haves2-5 years of
experience working with IBM B2B Sterling IntegratorExperience coding and
implementing XML and XSLT programming.PC skills with MS Windows, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel, etc.Past experience working successfully in a team
environmentKnowledge of TCPIP protocols like SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, AS1,
AS2, AS3Unix SI Mapping experienceUnix scripting experienceWTX Mapping
(websphere extender) experience integrating from websphere to old sterling
translators*

*PlussesJava knowledgeAI Mapper experienceExperience integrating with order
management systemsKnowledge of Sterling Commerce Connect: Enterprise
softwareKnowledge of Sterling Commerce Gentran software*

*RoleThis person with be joining the client on a contract basis. They will
be replacing an existing resource who is leaving the team. They must  have
strong experience with B2B Sterling Integrator as well as Unix scripting
and SI Mapping. In addition they must have experience with WTX mapping.
They will be working with various translators integrating new and old
systems. *