Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *Front End
UI Developer @ Columbus, OH.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at **630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com*
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>

*If this information was not relevant to you, I extend my apology for
sending this message.*

Your earliest response is highly appreciated, Good Day!

*Full Name:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email ID: *

*Current Address:*

*Work Authorization:*

*Availability to Start:*

*Current Rate or Salary:*

*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):*

*Position: Front End UI Developer.*

*Location:  Columbus, OH.*

*Interview:  In Person only Local Candidates.*

*Duration: 4+ month Contract to Hire.*

*Job Description: *

·         Bachelor's degree

·         7-10 years of equivalent digital development experience in the
front-end space

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Technical Skills Required

·         Accessibility

·         Understanding of WCAG 2.0 and/or Section 508 guidelines

·         Familiarity with at least one screen reader technology is
mandatory (e.g. JAWS, NVDA or Voiceover)

·         Markup

·         Strong HTML 5 skills

·         Experience with client-side templating (compiling HTML code on
the client side)

·         Solid understanding of semantics (understanding tag types and how
ADA tools and browsers interpret them differently) (e.g. Handlebars)

·         Script

·         Experience with MVC (Modeled View Controller) or similar
libraries (e.g. Backbone, Ember, Angular)

·         General understanding of client-side vendor metrics libraries
(e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, Core Metrics)

·         Styles

·         Experience with CSS pre-compilers (e.g. SASS, SCSS, LESS)

·         Testing

·         Experience with JavaScript unit testing (e.g. tools like Jasmine,
Qunit)

*Additional qualifications:*

·         Familiarity with designing for multiple device types and strong
experience with responsive UIs

·         Experience with the following libraries is mandatory (Bootstrap
or Foundation or equivalent, Jquery)

·         Experience with preparation for build and packaging of all
front-end code (e.g. tools for client-side building... Gulp, Grunt)

·         Solid understanding of client-side performance techniques

·         Ability to document and communicate code standards (e.g. tools
like JS Doc, Docco)

·         Ability to educate new developers on established standards

·         Familiar with UX principles and methodologies (e.g. user
research, flow diagrams, low-fidelity prototypes)

·         Experience with mobile UIs, responsive web design and mobile
first approach

·         Ability to quickly create both low and high fidelity functional
prototypes for designing and testing with users prior to development

·         Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite

·         Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision

·         Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all
levels of an organization

·         Strong organizational skills with attention to details

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com* <mik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com* <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*