*KINDLY REPLY ON  alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com
<alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>Need Automation Engineer for FullTime, Need
Local Consultants*

Position Title:Automation Engineer
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration:Fulltime

Position Summary:
Working from our office in Columbia, Maryland, the[LH1]  Automation
Engineer will be- responsible for the quality of our software applications
by
implementing automation procedures.  The Automation Engineer- will build
strong business relationships with Managers on all Agile teams, with
all members of those teams, and also with the Technical Support and
Business Users in order to ensure the QC processes are integrated
throughout the software development lifecycle and that the overall quality
of the product is constantly improving.
Responsibilities:
Develops[LH2]  and maintains new and existing scalable[LH3]  automation
frameworks and solution sets for web applications
Participates in all testing activities in order to meet overall software
release goals: Test Planning (Functional, Integration, Load/Performance,
Acceptance, Regression, etc.), Test Case design, Test Execution, Test
Reporting, Defect Tracking, Error Handling, Test Environment evolution and
maintenance, etc.
Promotes and enforces our software development engineering best practices
for process frameworks, procedures, policies, and standards
Enforces and promotes the QC process frameworks, procedures, policies, and
standards
Develops, designs, and implements automation test strategies, test tools
and test scripts per specification and design
Determines solutions to obstacles during the test process
Enhances software products and team accomplishments through productive
collaboration with team members
Adheres and contributes to quality control policies, procedures, and
standards
Maintains technical knowledge by seeking and participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal
networks, and participating in professional organizations
Accomplishes department and organization missions by completing tasks as
needed
Other duties as assigned

Regards
Alvin Stuart Recruiter