*C# Developer Openin *
*Location - Homestead, PA *
*Duration - 5 months *
*Rate - $45/hr C2C **Responsible for writing web based applications and
software*

The top skills we are looking for are as follows:
- Microsoft .NET
- JavaScript
- jQuery,
- Angular.JS,
- REST Web Services (WebAPI),
- JSON,
- HTML
- MVC
- SQL Server 2012+

If the candidate is local, then we would like to have an onsite interview
with them. If they are not local, then we can conduct a Skype interview
instead. We typically prefer to perform a quick 15-20 minute phone screen
with candidate prior to the interview.

Position Purpose:
This is a position based in Homestead, Pennsylvania for the purpose of
designing and building our suite of industry-leading SaaS web and mobile
applications for driving continuous performance improvement, certification
management and lifelong learning in healthcare.   The person selected for
this position will be responsible for designing and building innovative web
and mobile applications that our customers will love.  All software
engineers have an opportunity to make a large impact on the design,
architecture, and implementation of our products.  Successful candidates
are enthusiastic about the latest web technologies and are capable of
translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to working software
solutions. You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across
teams on high visibility projects.

This position will design, code, repair, enhance, integrate, upgrade,
convert, provide level-3 support, and administer application software, and
middleware.  Work is performed within guidelines and standards set by
management regarding the development life cycle, version control, source
code control, documentation, testing, code verification, continuous
integration, continuous deployment, automation, compliance policies and
team collaboration.

This level of software engineer should know software concepts, procedures
and best practices and apply them on a daily basis to meet deliverables.
They should have a full grasp of Programming Concepts.  In addition, they
will work on most stories independently with minimal supervision; however
they don’t have a full grasp of the big picture, nor the full software
development life cycle. They have full latitude for independent judgment
when applying skills and problem solving capabilities, with oversight
required by senior team members. They update their job knowledge by
studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and
computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; participating in professional organizations.

This position collaborates with the development team, QA, Security,
collaborative groups/clients and other cross functional teams to define,
provide for, and test deliverables.

Application Development & Maintenance:
•        Develop could-based applications for performance improvement,
quality reporting and lifelong learning.
•        Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software
programming applications.
•        Responsible for application software development efforts from
deployment through maintenance support process.
•        Design, develop and maintain the operation of database-driven
ASP.NET/c#/MVC/JavaScript web applications with an emphasis on usability,
performance and scalability.
•        Participant in full development life cycle, working within broadly
defined parameters and a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment.
•        Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
•        Will work with other team members to investigate design
approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
•        Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality
software against aggressive schedules

Project Management:
•        Manages tasks and execution against project plans and delivery
commitments. Responsible for individual results.
•        Work closely with team lead and manager to develop the best
technical design and approach for new product development.
•        Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined.
Creative problem solving is a must. Designs and defines the interaction
between the other component pieces.

Application Maintenance & Management:
•        Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system
features.

Type of Experience:
•        Progressive, related application development experience.
•        Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated
proficiency: Microsoft ASP.NET MVC software development and participation
in successful production software deployments.  Experience with single page
apps, Javascript frameworks (e.g. Angular.JS), WEB API (REST), JSON, HTML.
•        Software Design / Development and has coded many applications used
for business.
•        Relational Database Concepts.
•        Databases (schema).
•        SQL, Database query tools.
•        SDLC/ADLC Methodologies.
•        Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to
provide solutions.
•        Experience in entire application development process, specifically
Agile.

Special Certifications, Licensure or Technical Skills:
ASP.NET 4.5+, Visual Studio .NET 2012+, C#, MVC 4+, Web API (REST), HTML,
jQuery, JavaScript, Angular.JS, JavaScript frameworks, CSS, SQL Server
2012+, SQL, MSMQ, SOA, caching, scalable web applications,

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.