*Hi **,*

Hope you are doing good!

I am *Sidhu  *from Nitya Inc. You can directly reach me @ *801-895-4473*

Here is our urgent client requirement. Please Let me know if you  available
 and interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement with
your updated profile and contact details.

*Note : If your are interested in this position ,please update your resume
according to the Job description*

*Job Title: MDM Business Analyst (Master Data Management)*
*Location: United States (80%Remote)*
*Type: 6 Months + Contrac*t

*Responsibilities:*

   - 6-8 year of IT experience with 2+ years in master data management.
   - Experience in end to end implementations of MDM solutions (At least
   one full lifecycle implementation)
   - Hands on experience on any MDM tool.
   - Expertise in writing business and funtional requirement document, use
   cases
   - Ability to write SQLs and analyze the data
   - Strong communication and presentation skills
   - Ability to write test cases
   - Working experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
   - Worked in complex and matrix organization
   - Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
   - Solid communications skills

*Please send me rate conformation mail to: sidhuni...@gmail.com
<sidhuni...@gmail.com>*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sidhu*

*3100 Mowry Avenue **Suite **Fremont, CA -94538*

*Ph: 801-895-4473*

*Email: si...@nityainc.com <si...@nityainc.com>*

*Gmail: sidhuni...@gmail.com <sidhuni...@gmail.com>*

*Gtalk: saidulu....@gmail.com <saidulu....@gmail.com>*