Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for  *VDI VMware Desktop
Engineer*, below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Role: VDI VMware Desktop Engineer*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 3+ months *

*Job Description:*

Desktop Engineering resource to assist client in establishing a Win7 Master
Image using known industry standards and best practices as they relate to
VDI. Resource will be responsible for adding new HP/3Par hardware,
installing and configuring VMware ESXi v5.5 and performing the
installation, documentation and knowledge transfer of VMware Horizon 6
Enterprise edition.

*Job Requirements:*
VMware VCP6 certified

·         Experience with configuration, installation and testing of VMware
Horizon View 6 or 7 Enterprise Edition, including:

§  View Desktop Connection Server with integrated View Administrator

§  View Desktop Composer

§  View Security Server

§  Horizon Identity Manager

§  Vmware vRealize Operations Manager for Horizon

§  Horzon User Environment Management for Windows (UEM)

§  VMware App Volumes for application layering

·         Experience with configuration, installation and testing of VMware
vSphere ESXi v5.5 and vCenter

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*