Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us*

*Job Title: Java Developer with (Banking or Financial Domain)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Client : Morgan Stanley *
*Location : New York - Local Consultant only*
*NY or NJ Consultant only*

All These profiles fall short, can we get few more profiles having solid
exp on most of the following:
• senior java developer, more core than web
• XML
• SQL
• Ability to work on project independently (produce requirements, no BAs
here)
• Understand front to back systems flow
• Fix Messaging
• Spring
• Post Trade experience (trade capture, allocations)
• Fixed Income etrading experience

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*
*Global Webmaster Inc.*