Senior iOS Developer needed in Rohnert Park, CA

Hi  ,

*Our direct client is in immediate need for a Senior iOS Developer in
Rohnert Park, CA. Must have 4+ years of US iOS work experience. Must have
excellent communication skills.*

Below you’ll find the project details:

Employment Type:  Contract or Contract to hire

Location: Rohnert Park, CA

C2C is good

6 month contract to start

Our client is a funded startup with two apps in the App Store, and has a
lot of movement with bringing image recognition and video chat
capabilities to business-to-consumer communication.

Seeking a creative, collaborative iOS software engineer to lead development
of the next version of main app, transitioning off of MVP. Client has
a solid foundation of the video chat core, but are looking to extend the
iOS app to include more functionality in parity with existing web app.
Bringing some of your own ideas to the table is very much encouraged.
Client says "we do have solid, clear requirements and use cases, but we
move very quickly."

Must haves:

1) Codebase - experience is critical
2) Swift; experience with video chat; real chat protocols (WebRTC, Twilio
and TokBox APIs)
3) Write maintainable code; Object-oriented design
4) Team player; collaborative

Regards
Stella Ross
stella.r...@itbtalent.com