We are looking for an additional Web Developer for a client in Pittsburgh,
PA. Our client needs someone who is skilled in both front end and back end
development along with NODE.

Please be sure that they have not been submitted to *Branding Brand* prior
to submittal.

*Client: Branding Brand*

*6 month contract*

*Pittsburgh, PA Skype/Phone interview*

*Top Skills needed: *

   - *Front end and Backend development with javascript*
   - *NODE experience*
   - *Jquery*
   - *Ember.js*

*Position:*  Software Engineer/Developer - Web

*Location:*  Pittsburgh, PA
------------------------------

*Software Engineer*

Branding Brand, the leading mobile commerce platform to top retailers seeks
best-in-breed developers for its Software Engineer position.  Our engineers
have a burning passion and commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality. You will be responsible for working in
an interdisciplinary team on a variety of large-scale mobile websites and
apps that enrich the user experience.

*Your role on team:*

   - Learn our proprietary platform technology for mobile websites that use
   the latest functionality in mobile innovations
   - Work with senior developers and architects to produce world-class
   mobile web and native applications
   - Contribute to the evolution of our technology
   - Take web application projects from mock-ups to completion
   - Develop mobile frameworks and toolkits
   - Develop enterprise Node.js and/or PHP applications
   - Work closely with Quality Assurance Engineers and Account/Project
   Managers to communicate status of projects
   - Work with bug tracking/project management software suites
   - Develop and maintain automation tools for QA processes
   - Create and maintain custom eCommerce monitoring tools
   - Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing
   security training and awareness

*What would make you awesome:*

   - Strong background in web languages and technologies; PHP, Javascript,
   Node.js
   - Understanding of OOP in PHP, Javascript and how it applies to code
   quality
   - Transforming design mockups/wireframes into functional components
   - Strong skill-set in creative problem solving
   - Background in iOS and Android is a definite plus, but not required
   - A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in
   data structures, algorithms, and software design
   - Prior experience in test-driven development is a plus
   - Experience with Subversion and/or Git source control
   - Experience with xUnit frameworks a plus
   - Experience with bash/command line a plus
   - Experience with RESTful APIs a plus

*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*

* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*