*Hi,*

This is *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,* a Chicago based IT Services
Company and this is in regards to an opportunity with one of my clients for
the position of *“**IBM Datacap Consultant**”.* Below are the details of
the requirement, I request you to share your current/updated resume if you
are interested. Also, would like to get on a call to share any details that
you might need in this regard.

*Position: IBM Datacap Consultant*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Key Skill Requirements:*

·         Technical knowledge and experience with IBM Datacap technologies
(including but not limited to)

·         Datacap Rulerunner

·         Datacap Navigator

·         Datacap Studio

·         Datacap Desktop (and FastDoc)

·         Datacap Fingerprint Services

·         Capable of communicating Datacap best practices, development
approaches, and technical designs to developers onshore/offshore

·         Ability to quickly grasp and understand complex business process
related to the receipt, manipulation, processing, and storage of inbound
documentation

·         Proficient in applying technical Datacap knowledge to create and
communicate technical implementation plans

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com* <mik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com* <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*