Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

 Send resumes to vib...@tekshapers.com

*************************************

Sr. UNIX Technical Engineer

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 – 12 months, starts as soon as possible

Required Qualifications:

1.     IBM Power 6/7/8 hardware experience

2.     Solaris 8, 9, 10 experience

3.     AIX virtualization experience in a dual VIO configuration

4.     Experience with NIM, HMC, NPIV, vSCSI, and SEA etc.

***********************************

Sr. ETL Automation Tester

Redwood City CA

*6 months *

*Only GC and CITIZENS*

*Only Locals *

We are currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer with strong automation
experience to join our team in our Redwood City, CA location.

Note Mandatory skills are: Java Development, Selenium, Automation testing,
ETL testing

Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer (Windows)

Location: Pleasanton – Must interview onsite!!!

Duration: 6 months + usually goes to 3 or more years.

*Required Experience:*

·         Minimum of 7+ years of robust Windows system administration
experience.

·         Strong scripting skills in Windows PowerShell.

·         Minimum 3 years software developer experience in .Net application.

·         Fluent in basic T-SQL language is a plus.

·         Familiarity with deploying and configuring Java and .Net
applications.

·         Experience with system automation and deployment tools such as
Chef and Puppet.

·         Strong background in networking, load balancing, and firewalls.

·         Solid background in systems engineering and operations.

·         5- 7 years in installation/configuration of high end servers and
storage hardware in data centers

·         3 – 5 Experience in working with management and maintenance of
application running on IIS.

·         2 – 4 years experience installing VMWare products – ESX, ESXi,
VSphere, vCenter, P2V&V2V conversions.

·         Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents.

·         Capable of mentor others and lead by example.

·         5+/- years of hands-on experience developing tools that empower
the Engineering Organization

*Guidewire Configuration Developer*

*Contract: 1 year + reoccurring contract*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

   - ClaimCenter certified configurator, 7.0 experience preferred
   - Good communication skills

Job tasks

   - Work with Business/SME?s to understand, define and document
   requirements
   - Participate in Design of configuration solutions
   - Implement solutions using GW Studio

Regards,

Vibhoj Kumar Shukla,

Assistant Recruitment Manager