who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Sharepoint DeveloperLocation:
Chicago,IL -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 month contract -- Only Locals*

*Must Haves:7+ years of SharePoint development SharePoint Migration
experience (Dentons is migrating from 2007-2013) JQuery/JavaScript
Experience (Redesigning homepage) Experience with SQL reportingGreat
Communication*

*Day to Day:Develop applications for the Firm that help to simplify and
streamline business processes for the staff and attorneys, as well as
support and modify existing systems. Use analytical skills and experience
to understand existing systems, resolve issues, and make enhancements
within existing functionality. Integrate proprietary applications with
SharePointAssist with the migration from SharePoint 2007 to 2013Design,
develop and deploy the solution to meet the needs of the client.Acquire and
maintain technical skills to support current and projected development
needs. Create, enhance, troubleshoot, support, and train on our
client-facing Extranet systems.Report to manager on status of current
development projects while also providing code comments and documentation
for assignments. __________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> *