*Hello,*

This is Soloman from *Aptude Inc.* I hope you are doing great.

We have a job opportunity for you in* Madison, WI  for UI/UX Designer -
LOCALS ONLY.*

If you are interested please reply back to me with your updated Resume ASAP.

*NOTE: For this requirement client is only looking for consultants who are
local to WISCONSIN*

*Here is the Job Description*

*Title: UI/UX Designer -- LOCALS ONLY*
*Location: Madison, WI – LOCALS ONLY**Duration:** Contract*

Under the supervision of the Product Manager, designs and builds highly
complex web pages using Balsamiq and Axure to represent design, and Jira to
document page requirements. Designs and develops user interface features,
site animation, and special effects elements. Contributes to the design
group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online
offerings. Ensures designs are consistent with organizational standards and
collaborates to ensure consistency for new elements not previously
considered in the standards. Designs the website to support the
organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree and five to six years of experience in the area
of web design. Requires knowledge of web-based technologies including
browsers ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics
software.

*Education:*Additional Job Details:   This position requires proficiency
with Balsamiq and Axure design tools. This position will work directly with
customers, product managers, and application development to develop
approved designs. This position is required to design and author the use
story in an Agile framework that enables development to create the design.

Thanks,

*Soloman raj*Phone: 630-883-4515 EXT-422 |ssolo...@aptude.com