Dear Professionals,
Hope you're all doing best!

Hope this mail finds you in a good mood and a moment to spare to browse
through my email. I just wanted to introduce to you further. My Name is
Akshay and I work as Sr.Bench Sales Recruiter at *Conversant Solutions Inc*.
I am sure you might be getting many such requests, but I would greatly
appreciate the opportunity to speak to you and discuss the possibility of
servicing your most critical IT needs. Please let me know if you can use
one of our consultants from the current availability list in the email
below. You can reach me at aks...@conversants.com

Any advice on what we could possibly do to win the opportunity to service
you would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

S .NO TECHNOLOGY VISA CURRENT LOCATION RELOCATION AVAILABILITY 1 DevOps
Engineer EAD Bellevue, WA Yes 1Week 2 UI Developer EAD WA Yes Immediate

Thanks & Regards

*Akshay*

*Sr Bench Sales Recruiter*

*Conversant Solutions Inc.*