*ETL/Informatica Developer*t in the *San Diego, CA *area.

*Position: ETL/Informatica Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*MODE: PHONE/SKYPE.*

*END CLIENT : HP*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*US Citizen or Green Card  *

*Job Description: *

Position is for a Senior level ETL/Informatica Developer (5+ years) with
heavy experience in production support and development related to BI
Applications 7.9.6.4 (Financials or HR Analytics).

Should have working knowledge of OBIEE 11g.

Should have development experience with Oracle Financials or Peoplesoft HCM.

Position will require in-depth knowledge of Data Warehouse and data
modeling concepts.

Cognos experience a plus.

*Skills Required:*

BIAPPS 7.9.6.4+

Extensive Informatica/DAC

OBIEE 11.1.1.7.0 rpd and report development

*Optional Skills:*

Development background in Oracle EBS R11.x / R12.x or Peoplesoft HCM

Experience with BIApps migration from Informatica to Oracle Data Integrator

Oracle 12c Cloud Control for OBIEE

COGNOS

*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*

* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.