​

Good day Friends!

Greetings for the day!

We are in search of US IT RECRUITER for our esteemed organization for the
below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, salary
details and contact details for further process. I also kindly request you
to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can
help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.

Hereby I have brief about the job description for your kind perusal,

*Title: US IT Recruiter*

*Duration: Full time*

*Location: Hyderabad *

*No Remote *

*Job Description:*

   -

   Atleast 1-3 years of US recruitment experience.
   -

   Hands on experience in recruitment across various IT Technologies.
   -

   Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, H1B & TN
   Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Crop to Crop)
   -

   Experience on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting candidates.
   -

   Experience working with Applicant tracking tools. Like Job Diva
   -

   Good communication skills:

Functional Area:

HR Industry/Recruitment Services