Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *DevOps Engineer* below is the
Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*

*Job Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Job Duration: 12 Months*

*Work Authorization: **US Citizen/GC/H1B only**.*

*Ansible experience is a MUST requirement*

*Overview:*

Be a hands-on member and one of the leaders for a team that is setting up,
rolling out, and maintaining a *DevOps environment* *in the Cloud*.
Technical and management experience with a DevOps environment required.
Knowledge of software development, Cloud, and/or Agile a plus.

Technical Skills

Skill

Years/Level of Experience

Mandatory

DevOps

4+

Linux

2+

Ansible (MUST)

1+

Preferred

Agile Experience

1+

(in order of preference)

Cloud, in particular Amazon Web Services (AWS)

1+

Software development in modern language

1+

Job Responsibilities

As team member, configuring environments (Linux / Windows in AWS),
enhancing DevOps tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, etc), resolving
incidents, automating set-up and maintenance tasks, …

As leader, driving technical decision making, validating work of other
engineers, setting standards, and documenting proposals and outcomes for
client consumption.

Education Level

Bachelor’s Degree

Clearance Required

☒ Public Trust Clearance (required prior to start)

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065