**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: C++ Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA & Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*strong C++ developer resource, experienced in embedded development on
Linux platform*

*Must:*

- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
or other related field.

- 4 - 7 years of IT work experience in application design and development.

- Excellent understanding and expertise on the C++ programming language, on
Linux environments.

- Embedded Application development on small electronic devices.

- Expertise on independently developing modules and PoCs with minimal
supervision.

- Excellent communication skills

*Role: *

Application Design and Development, with minimal supervision.

- Ability to develop POCs and implement code snippets in C++.

- Coordinate with the Product Owners, solution architects to understand the
high level requirements and convert to technical design and code.