Hello

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
ETL Consultant with Stonebranch Exp. If you have any candidate then please
share the resume along with the contact information at maso...@systelinc.com
.

Job Title: ETL Consultant with Stonebranch Exp
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 6+ months

*Note: Must have Stonebranch Experience*

Job Description:
Pervasive ETL tool
Stonebranch scheduling tool
Looking for a really good integration resource. Someone who is familiar
with ETL and file delivery/management and can help us overhaul our process
and toolset at our client location in Franklin TN.
We're looking to start using Stonebranch from a scheduling perspective and
we have Pervasive as our ETL tool right now.
We likely need to keep these products but we need someone to help us
implement Stonebranch, configure it, and do a full end-to-end review of our
ETL and file management processes.

*Thanks & Regards *
Masood Khan
maso...@systelinc.com