*Perl Developer in FL for 6-12 month contract position*

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

I have a position available for a  Perl Developer with one of our large
clients in Boca Raton, FL. This is a 6-12 month contract position. The
client will hire off of Skype for out of area candidates.
The client needs to fill this position ASAP, so please send over anyone
that is available.

The main things we are focusing on are:
Perl web development
Enterprise level web application experience
JavaScript / JQuery / Bootstrap
Cross browser support

The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of full lifecycle
software development on large scale web systems in a LAMP environment.  A
minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Perl and front end web
technologies is required.   You will be working in a team environment on a
large scale client facing web system.  Experience with cross browser
compatibility will be considered a big plus.  Candidates must be an
energetic, self-motivated problem solver who work well in a team
environment.   Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also
required.

Required Skills:
2-5+ years’ experience with PERL / LAMP Application Development (Perl)
1-3+ years’ experience with Relation Database Systems (MySQL, Sybase)
1-3+ years’ experience with Unix / Linux Operating System
1-2+ years’ experience with HTML/CSS/DHTML/JavaScript
1-2+ years’ experience with Apache Web Servers

Desirable skills and experience:
Experience with XML, XSLT, Ajax, Web Services, Cross-Browser Compatibility
and Version Control systems (SVN)
Experience with page templating systems, session data storage, caching, and
inter-process communication.
Experience developing large-scale web applications
Understanding of professional software development processes. Including
familiarity with the cycles of requirements definition, issue tracking,
version control, automated testing, deployment and maintenance.
Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.

Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or
equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience
2. 2 + years’ experience in full lifecycle development process including
design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced
complexity systems.
3. Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional
groups as required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with
both technical and non technical audiences including management and cross
functional groups.
5. Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems
successfully and reach workable solutions.
6. Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
7. Ability to deliver quality software deliverables.

Regards,
Lisa Dutt - Recruiting Manager
Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102
Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com or l...@itbrainiac.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com

"Your IT Needs Our Commitment"

Notice: According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US
Congress,this message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the
contact information.If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "REMOVE" in the subject field.We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.