*Please reply me back @ **abdul.wa...@lci-online.com*
<abdul.wa...@lci-online.com>

*Senior Axure Developer*

*Location: Maplewood, MN*

*6+ Months Contract*

We are seeking a Sr. Axure Developer for a 6-month contract at our client’s
location in Maplewood, MN.  If you have at least 4 years of experience
developer Axure prototypes, we want to hear from you!

*Job Description/ Responsibilities:*

At least 4 years of experience developing fully working Axure prototypes

Axure skills must include utilization of panels, variables, and repeaters

Axure prototypes are intended for task-based usability testing and to
supplement requirement specs for our development team

Ability to work quickly to deliver working prototypes from detailed
requirements in 2 week development sprints

Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of team members and
skillsets

Must supply examples of work via Axshare prior to interview.

Thanks,
Wasim