Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *SSIS / T-SQL Administrator, *below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Title: SSIS / T-SQL Administrator *

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*High degree of competence in SQL Server views/procedures and SSIS.
Experience using HANA as data source would be a plus.*

*Primary duties:*

·         Set up SSIS projects to transfer large volumes of data from HANA
to SQL Server.

·         Change table and field references in about 100 SQL Server views
and stored procedures, will have to resolve some joins where old tables
have been combined.

·         Do unit and integration testing on these objects.

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065