Hello,

Please respond with any available resumes to t...@zodiac-solutions.us or
can call me at desk for further queries……

Job Title: Java Developer with Marklogic

No. of Positions: 02

Location: Minnetonka, MN

Duration: 6 Months

*Do Not Share resumes without Marklogic *

Job Description:

Here is job requirement, we only need proven, legitimate experience.

§  Proven MarkLogic developer & solution design experience

§  Extensive database experience

§  A history of delivering production-quality software for enterprise
environments

§  Intimate familiarity with XML, XSD and JSON

§  Programming experience with xQuery and JavaScript

§  Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs

§  Understanding of distributed systems, building web applications, ETL
processes and data modeling

§  Good knowledge of MarkLogic configurations and Infrastructure

§  MarkLogic Security, Triples and Semantic experience is a plus

§  Healthcare experience is a plus

Thanks and Regards,

Tejaswini

t...@zodiac-solutions.us