Hope you are doing great
Please let me know if you have a Performance Tester, Please share it with
*Performance Testing/Load Testing Expert (SQL/Database) - Senior Analyst
*Duration: 6 months *
*Los Angeles, CA*
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be supporting a busy and growing
financial environment handling release management and efforts to maintain
continuous product or service quality by implementing process controls,
data analysis and compliance to legal regulations. He/She will be leading
various type of QA and testing efforts including functional, automated and
performance testing. The QA Engineer will also be developing test plans,
create test cases scenarios, execute test programs, implement statistics,
process controls tools and work with development teams in implementing and
improving quality standards and processes. Overall in this critical
management role you will be responsible for evaluating and testing all
application and operations enhancements and product releases.
*Additional Responsibilities include*
- Monitor and track the defects, assign and escalates defects as
- Communicates QA metrics, test results, concerns and project status to
management team and other stake holders in a timely manner.
- Manage the release management process and estimate and manage the
resources required to achieve the QA objectives.
- Ensures the QA related documentation such as test plans, performance
evaluation, functionality testing and required maintenance planning.
- Drives innovation and automation of testing processes by making use of
tools or scripts.
- Works closely with development, product management, and technical
support to ensure that the quality objectives of all projects are met
within schedule constraints.
- Provide daily assignments to internal and external QA resources
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required, commensurate experience
will be considered in lieu of degree
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Quality Assurance role in an IT
- Demonstrated experience in planning, directing and implementing a QA
- Experience with structure test methodologies and managing people
- Experience testing all phases of the SDLC
- Experience with process improvement, QA automation and performance
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to mentor and develop junior
members of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid knowledge in manual and automated software testing
- *Extensive experience in software development methodologies including
both Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) and Waterfall models.*
- *Proven expertise in test design, test development, and QA of
cost-effective enterprise level application systems, middleware, and web
solutions that exceed client's business requirements and expectations.*
- *Proven experience using test management and defect tracking systems
such as HP Quality Center (ALM), Jira, Bugzilla, ServiceNow and others*
- *Hands on expertise with test automation tools such as HPQTP
(Functional Tester) 10/11 and Selenium/others.*
- Experience in performance of Build Validation and Verification,
Positive and Negative, Boundary Values Analysis, Equivalent Classes
partitioning, Smoke (Sanity), Functional, Integration, System, Regression,
Ad-hoc (Exploratory), Cross–Browser, User Interface and User Acceptance
- Proficient in multiplatform (Windows. Linux, MacOS) and cross browser
testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) , Mobile testing on different devices
(Android, iOS Phone/Ipad/Tabled) a plus.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle as well as
Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Solid SQL skills, can write complex SQL queries; functions, triggers
and stored procedures for Backend testing and End-2-End testing.
- Self- driven and self-motivated person with great communication and
- Comfortable working as a member of integrated team as well as
*TECHNICAL SKILLS Details*
· Test Process Tools: HP QuickTest Pro, HP Quality Center,
Selenium, Jira, Bugzilla, Mercury Loadrunner, Seque, Rational SQA,
Functional, Performance, database, java, link and web test tools.
· SD Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
· Architecture: OOP, client server, web based and mobile
applications a plus
· Databases: MS SQL Server, My SQL
· Infrastructure: SVN, TWiki, XMLSpy
· Operating Systems Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux
· Software and Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visio
*Dominion Technology Services Corp.*
3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23233
*msha...@dtscinc.com <msha...@dtscinc.com>* |www.dtscinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.