Hope you are doing great!!
We have urgent requirement for the below position.
Please reply at a...@tresourceinc.com for quick response
Need SQL Server Database Developer
Location: Dayton, OH
Term: 3months Contract
Rate: $40-45 only
Need GC USC OR EAD
Client: Taylor Corp
Willing to interview junior level candidates that can demonstrate hard work
and fast learning.
• *5+ years of experience as an ETL Developer using Microsoft SQL Server*
• SSIS experience (5+ years) experience with DTS Package experience a plus
• Database Migration (Development through Production)
• Back up and replication
• Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability,
reliability, and performance
• Each week, give developers a list of the top 10 most resource-intensive
queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on each
• Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove
• Assist developers to improve the performance of queries by tweaking it or
• Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables,
datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc)
• Able to perform light DBA functions with user management, performance
tuning, new database designs and troubleshooting.
To do a great job in this position, experience should include:
• Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries for at least 5 years. You
may have technically had “C# Developer” on your job title, but you were
known amongst the office as the go-to person for T-SQL questions.
• Experience with BulkInsert,
• Experience with XML Datatypes and CLR Integration
• Designing tables and picking datatypes
• Using Profiler traces and other tools to find the most frequently run
• Experience using TFS
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent troubleshooting skills. Need to be able to understand data
flows and get to the root of problems without major instruction.
• Excellent team member. Need to work well with teams to enhance their
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical experience is required
*Thanks & Regards*
*Amandeep singh Bali*
*Asst Team Lead Recruitment*
*1700 Park St| Unit 212|*
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 9964
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.