NOTE:-NEED I94 COPY IN CASE OF H1B CONSULTANT

Hi,

Greetings,

My name is Rahul and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Project Manager with Service Now*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration:5 months*

• Project manager experienced in implementing ITSM such as ServiceNow with
more than 10 years IT experience
• Should have experience in conducting process workshops, performing gap
analysis, requirement gathering for ITSM, CMDB, discovery, integration with
monitoring tools and ETL applications
• Experience at leading all aspects of solutions delivery from requirement
gathering to implementation
• Should have experience in creating design and solution documents
• Experience in Project tracking, planning and stakeholder management
• Manages day-to-day client interaction and client expectations
• Provide weekly status reports and present in the periodic meetings with
client
and other stakeholders
• Preparation of Requirement Document and review with Stakeholders
• Providing Training workshops to key stakeholders and managing UAT
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of support as well as escalations &
Queries
• Good Understanding of ITIL v3 processes
• ITIL Foundation v3 certification & ServiceNow Administration
certification  preferred

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 983-5567 Ext.187 even if we have spoken
recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please
include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:

Preferred email ID:

Day/ Evening phone numbers:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:

Hourly Rate:

Earliest possible start date:

Two Professional References:

Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on
candidates who are extended offers of employment.

Sincerely yours,

Rahul Gupta

eTeam Inc

rah...@eteaminc.com

(732) 983-5567 Ext.187

1001 Durham Avenue

South Plainfield, NJ, 07080

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to eTeam
Inc. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment
opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability
so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend
you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.Rahul