Senior Oracle Apps DBA
North Houston near Greenspoint, TX
GC or USC
6 months contract to hire
*The candidate must currently be a DBA using Oracle EBS*
The Systems Administrator Senior provides system administration and
technology support for middleware or groupware servers and their operating
systems, including the design of technical solutions to complex problems,
supporting Nabors’ enterprise-wide applications. Leads the monitoring,
maintaining, and updating of all servers and their operating environments,
which may include supporting middleware or groupware applications, while
also overseeing the work activity for one complete system. May also oversee
the performance of general systems, middleware, or groupware administration
tasks and proactive monitoring to maintain production environments.
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS *
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or related
technical field with 5 years Oracle Apps DBA experience
• Installed, upgraded, configured and supported critical EBS production
environments and databases.
• Advanced *knowledge in Oracle EBS R12/11i, Oracle database 10g/11g, Grid
Infrastructure, Real Application Clusters, OEM, and Standby databases.*
• Strong Knowledge of *AD Administration, AutoPatch, AutoUpgrade,
AutoConfig, License Manager, Patch Wizard, SQL, PL/SQL and Rapid Clone.*
• Advanced knowledge of Oracle Applications file system, configurations,
database and workflow.
• *Oracle Application System Administration.*
• Well experienced in *RMAN backups and recovery.*
• Performed capacity planning and performance tuning.
• Advanced knowledge in Unix / Linux.
• Exceptional ability to diagnose and solve system problems while working
under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines with limited resources
• Proven interpersonal skills; ability to work productively and
professionally with any level of business and technical resources.
• Excellent communication and time-management skills
• Six years of experience in technology support, application, operating
systems, database technologies, Open System, (Unix/NT/Oracle), Client
Server environments, and Client Server Relational Database Management
• Experience with data center migrations and/or virtualization
• One year of experience in leading junior system administrators
*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*
* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.