*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: Network/IT Administrator*
*Location: Louisville, KY Duration: 12+ Months Candidate should must know
how to configure GRE Tunneling*
· Day to Day Support of the higher level functions of the
· Complete request for firewall changes
· Complete request for VM additions, modifications,
· Oversee SAN volumes and maintain environment. Create additional
volumes as needed.
· Act as 2nd level Support for the entire Infrastructure
· Act as 1st level Support for Network/Firewall issues.
· Turn up of Cisco UCS server involving Cisco UCS manager
· Manage and trouble Active Directory changes/GPO’s
· Take direction from Manager on specialty projects involving new
software/products and integrating them into the environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· MCSE is a plus
· Experience with VMWare 5.X from an enterprise perspective
· Experience with Cisco ASA firewall
· Experience with Palo Alto firewall
· Experience with SANS EMC/HP/3PAR/Nimble
· Experience Fiber Channel switches as well as ISCSI
· Experience with Cisco Networking and servers
· Experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 server from an enterprise
· Familiar with Windows XP
· Experience with DNS/DHCP configuration and troubleshooting
· Experience with MSSQL is a plus
· Experience with Cisco Phone system around call recording is a plus
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.