*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Sr Business Analyst*
*Work Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
*NOTE: Passport copy is mandatory for H1B Candidates (NO OPT'S)*
The trade processing systems team seeks a full-time analyst to support the
trade processing team. This will require monitoring the systems during
peak business volumes and quickly reacting to business needs while
coordinating with technical staff to resolve technical issues. Support
future enhancements of the Collateral Unified Platform application by
creating technical specifications and associated test plans for developers
according to State Street’s published Development Process Framework.
Finally, we seek someone with an aptitude for learning new things and
interest in potential management opportunities.
We seek a business/technical analyst with strengths in the following areas:
team player with strong communication skills; ability to define business
requirements and create technical specifications for developers; experience
with testing large-scale software applications in a production environment;
good multitasking skills, project management experience and presentation
skills. Creation of technical specifications will require a firm grasp of
relational database models for writing freehand SQL and data extraction.
Familiarity with an application development process and/or programming
experience a plus.
*I. Business Expertise:*
• Thorough understanding of the financial services trade flow
*II. Analyst skills:*
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Daily tasks include business requirements analysis, technical
specifications drafting for developers, and testing new software
• Experience with financial data systems a plus
• Collateral margin call processing exposure a plus
*III. Technical skills:*
• Well versed in freehand SQL and data extraction
• Firm grasp of relational database models
• Programming experience a plus
*IV. Familiarity with application development process:*
• Good project management skills
• Possesses the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience testing software designed for elaborate business scenarios
• Aptitude for learning new things and flexibility to learn new things
• Interest in potential management of small development team.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.