*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Prasad Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
SRAOSS. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes .
For further details please contact me at 408-418-0290**.*
*Please send me the resumes to **prasadnj...@sraoss.com
<prasadnj...@sraoss.com>*

*Senior Voice Engineer-4 positions*

*Rancho Cordova, CA*

*6 months+*

***The Voice Engineer will be required to be onsite for the first 4-6 weeks
then remote.  Will be required to come onsite on an as needed basis.
Client is bringing in an old outsourced ACD platform in house and will be
converting to Aspect platform.   Engineers will be responsible for
providing production support and configuration changes to Aspect Unified
Integrated Platform (UIP).

Regards,

Prasad

SRA OSS, Inc