Hello,

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
QA Analyst in NJ. If you have any candidate matching with this skill set
then please share the resume along with the contact information at
maso...@systelinc.com.

Job Title: QA Analyst with Banking experience

Location: Mount Laurel, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

*Note:  Need Photo ID Copy & Passport number or I-94 copy at the time
of Submission.*

Job Description:

Testing experience in Banking domain, experience in testing online and
Mobile applications knowledge of test tools ALM, JIRA, Confluence

Perform SIT and Business Acceptance Testing for Online and Mobile native
applications

• Review documentation (business requirements, systems requirements,
wireframes, content) to understand test scope, data needs, test
environments and overall scheduling needs

• Identify, develop and document test scenarios and test cases with
traceability to business requirements

• Participate in test planning activities (test strategy, estimates, test
plan, schedule etc.)

• Maintain and provide accurate testing status reports during testing
phases and maintain documentation of test results according to defined
processes /  tools (including HP ALM, JIRA)

• Participate in post implementation reviews and processes (e.g. lessons
learned, post-install application verifications etc.)

• Preparation of a test result walkthroughs / presentations to the project
team and business representatives

*Thanks & Regards*

*Masood Khan*

*maso...@systelinc.com <maso...@systelinc.com>*