*Hope you are doing good.*
*I have urgent requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
*Business Analyst with HealthCare*
*12+ Months Contract*
This person will have direct interaction with Senior IT Leadership,
Operational Business Owners, third party development vendors, and internal
IT development departments.
Must be an exceptional communicator who effectively conveys verbal and
written information in a clear and concise manner. Resource must be
self-motivated with a high regard for accountability of their work and able
to motivate stakeholders to drive outcomes.
Will require a proven ability to organize, lead, and execute necessary
decisions while operating under pressure in complex situations. The
individual must be a resourceful team player and excel at building trusted
relationships with stakeholders.
Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
Extensive knowledge and business acumen of the health insurance industry.
Optimal resource will have experience leading and implementing government
regulated products and health care management related projects.
Primary deliverables and activities for this position may include, although
not limited, to the following:
• Business Requirements Documents
• Technical Requirements Documents
• Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Gathering and preparing solution based estimates
• Use Cases
• Test Plans/Test Cases
• Activity Diagrams
• Process Flows
• High Level Solution Diagrams (short of architecture)
• Gap Analysis
• Defect/Root Cause Analysis
• Conducting JAD sessions
• Data Mapping Documents
• Minimum 6 years as a business system analyst
• Greater than 4 years in the health insurance industry working
with a Health Plan
• Proficiency in Health Care product types
• Proficiency in Health Care terminologies
• Proficiency in Health Care Management
• Knowledge of actuarial, underwriting and rating
• Knowledge of healthcare regulations and mandates
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Soft skills
• Excellent BSA skills
• Knowledge of government regulated products such as Medicare
Part A, B, C, and D, as well as Medicaid
• Knowledge of providers and network arrangements
• Understanding of reporting and dash-boarding
• Experience with working in multi-vendor environment is
*SPAR Information Systems*
*Fax : 201 528 5301*
*Email : j <%20ra...@sparinfosys.com>acobwilson...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.