Hi

Hope you are doing great!!
We have urgent requirement for the below position.

Please reply at a...@tresourceinc.com for quick response

Physical Design Engineer requirement.

For this role we are looking for contractor only no full time candidates
please.

*Please get me 2 good candidate ASAP*.

*Role:                     Physical Design Engineer*

*Location:             Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:             6 Months+*

*Start date:           1st week on Oct 2016 *

*Client: E-infochips.*

 JD:

Physical Design Engineer : -

•         7-12 Yr of experience in doing hands on physical design

•         Preferred *Synopsys ICC* experience on at least three
projects/ASICs.

•         Strong fundamentals on Physical design including *Floorplan,
power grid analysis, placement, CTS (Clock Tree Synthesis), routing,
DRC-LVS closure, timing closure, antenna fixing, signal integrity.*

•         Block level  place and routing,  Repeater Insertion Strategy,
Clock planning and routing,  Interacting with methodology team/CAD team,
collaborate with other design teams, while working for debugging and
solving problems.

•         Sound expertise in Tcl, Perl, Shell scripting.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Amandeep singh  Bali*

*Asst Team Lead Recruitment*

*1700 Park St| Unit 212|*