Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.
We have a job opportunity available for the position *.Net Architect*
WA**. *Please go through the job description below and let me know if you
are available and interested for this position. Please reply me back with
your most updated resume.
*Position: .Net Architect(with SharePoint)*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Experience required:* 10+ Years
Architect and develop software programs both individually and as part of a
larger team. Projects range widely from SharePoint applications (including
Visual Web Parts), to Windows services, to full-stack ASP.NET MVC
applications. Well qualified candidates will be well-versed in all of
these areas, as well as being capable of working closely with project
management team to flesh out technical requirements of new feature work as
well as prioritizing and accurately estimating work to agree on a delivery
· Required Thorough understanding of C# and .NET Framework
· Good understanding of web front-end technologies (ASP.NET and
· Strong foundation in Visual Studio development and debugging
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· CS degree or equivalent experience Pluses
· Experience with SharePoint development (Visual Web Parts,
SharePoint designer, SharePoint App model, SharePoint Online)
· SQL DB design and data layer development
· Experience with Windows services developmentASP.NET MVC and
· Experience with Angular, Knockout, JQuery, Bootstrap
· Proven track record working in agile development model
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Mail to :- *anurag....@idctechnologies.com
*Hangout & YIM :-* anuragsrivastava199
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.