*Please send matching profiles to **anil.jha@* <anil.jha@>*metaoption.com
<http://metaoption.com>** or reach me (201)-984-3102.*
The programmer Analyst I performs basic design and development functions
and basic ETL and Data loading activities into our clarity and claims data
warehouse. Reporting into the DBA and Data Warehouse Manager will work with
other Senior members of team to perform clarity database activities and
ensure loading of data into our data warehouse.
*Essential Functions & Responsibilities will include, but are not limited
· Responsible for assisting/supporting senior developers in activities
related to the new development initiatives in Oracle and Informatica
· Monitoring and performing Data loading activities into the Clinical Data
· Coordinating with vendors and the business on activities such as file
transfers, data loads in the Warehouse (using ETL) and data validation.
· Contact vendor support when necessary and facilitate application
development and client problem resolution.
· Perform the basic quality control activities to ensure the quality of the
· Provide support for maintenance and enhancement of the existing Oracle
. Automate procedures at regular intervals and maintains production
· Serve as the System Administrator for Clarity (EPIC Proprietary EMR Data
Warehouse model based on Oracle Database)
· Create, update, and maintain Clarity policies and procedures
· Applying the Bi monthly EPIC/Clarity updates to production and
· Monitor and troubleshoot the daily extract process from EPIC (Medical
Records systems) to the clarity database.
· Collaborating with your technical teams and Epic to ensure proactive
· Participating in your change control process for all planned application
and technical activities
· Maintaining and testing processes related to business continuity
*Required Skills and Experience: *
· At least 1-2 years of IT experience is required.
· Good analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
. Basic technical understanding of any analytical database platform
(Oracle preferred, MS SQL server)
· Working knowledge of scheduling tools or ETL tools (Informatica)
· Knowledge & exposure to EMR like Epic; with two years’ experience in
healthcare arena is highly preferred
· Strong communication and follow-up skills, and the ability to communicate
effectively with attention to detail.
· Eagerness to learn the Oracle, Epic system and ETL routines.
· Working knowledge of SQL and creating and maintaining tables, Stored
Procedures would be a plus.
*Education:* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education, training or
experience) in computer science.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.