**Please send resumes to **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*Hope you are good!*
*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*
*Role: DevOps Engineer(with Ruby Automation)*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIALBE)*
Extensive experience in installation & maintenance of Jenkins Extensive
experience with test automation utilizing *Jenkins, Rubymine, Subversion,
TFS & Selenium*
• Extensive experience on source code management practice using
Subversion or any comparable source control system
• Experience on Configuration Management practice
• Experience with *Ruby & YAML languages*
• Experience working within Agile, TDD & ATDD methodologies
*• Testing* *experience utilizing Cucumber, Watir - Webdriver,
Selenium-Webdriver is preferred*
• Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure an up to
date operational environment.
• Strong understanding of different SDLC methodologies including
Waterfall, Agile etc.
• Background and familiarity with banking applications preferred
• Must *have 5+ years of experience in the area of DevOps -
specifically in the area of Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on
• Experience with *Subversion & TFS*
• Install and maintain Jenkins and all the required plugins for
test automation platform
• Develop & maintain test automation procedures to assist with
post deploy smoke testing process
• Develop & maintain post provisioning test automation procedures
for Infrastructure and Platform
• Develop test automation scripts using Ruby & YAML
• Develop & maintain test plans as required
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.