*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
An Oracle DBA role responsible for multiple Oracle databases across
development, test and production environments, representing the back-end of
the mission critical in-house enterprise application Scribe.
Some of the primary responsibilities include owning, tracking and resolving
database related incidents, physical and logical database design, creating
and maintaining source code changes and fulfilling data requests. The
position activities necessitate constant communication with peer DBAs,
developers and business analysts throughout the software development cycle.
· Technical Support for the database, applications, and server
· Performance monitoring and tuning.
· SQL and PL\SQL tuning
· Database backup & recovery
· Formulates, documents and monitors policies, procedures, and
standards relating to database management.
· Technical support for developers and business analysts.
· Oracle Service Requests (SR) submission, resolution and management.
· Database and applications upgrades and migration.
· Monitoring and troubleshooting the enterprise scheduling system
· Deploying J2EE applications in Oracle Application Server, Tomcat
· Staying up to date with Oracle technologies
*Technical Skill Requirements*
· Experience with Oracle database 11g and 12c on Windows.
· RMAN backup & recovery.
· Active Data Guard
· Expert knowledge and experience with SQL and
· Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris 10) and Windows platforms.
· Working experience of some Batch scheduling tool preferably
· Good knowledge of Perl scripts/Shell scripts
· Working knowledge of ITIL Process (Incident/Change/Service Request
· Experience in 24/7 Production environment is highly preferred.
· Good knowledge of Networking concepts and Disaster Recovery.
· Experience with JBoss, Qlik, SVN(Subversion)
· Data warehousing experience
· Strong analytical and multitasking skills
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
· Oracle certified professional
BS Degree or equivalent with minimum 6 years Oracle DBA experience required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.