Kindly share some matching resume to *ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Role - IVR Application Engineer Location - Okemos, Michigan Duration: 12+
Months Visa – US Citizen, Green Card, EAD or TN. Full Details:*
In this role you will be required to develop and maintain call center
related application programs and related documentation to meet our clients
Enterprise business requirements as well as provide technical support to
users and peers.
*Primary Job Responsibilities*:
1. Prepares detailed coding specifications for application programs,
develops new and modifies existing procedures and programs, and writes and
maintains system documentation on assigned projects.
2. Performs bug/defect investigation and resolution and coordinates with
vendors on functional/system testing and delivery and post-production
3. Provides daily technical support and maintenance for all call center
applications including but not limited to, call routing, IVR and reporting.
4. Consults with users, elicits and clarifies requirements, and
communicates and trains affected staff on system changes.
5. Evaluates, recommends, installs and maintains application software
packages and call center technologies.
6. Follows standard change control and configuration management
practices and conforms to departmental application development standards
and systems life cycle.
7. Assists with definition of system scope and objectives and proposes
technical approaches to ensure stability, scalability, and performance of
the systems/applications assigned as well as develops tests and
- 3+ years of related work experience in applications programming or
systems analysis. This should include combination of experience in: Soap,
XML, VXML, and SQL
- Positive Attitude and Great Communication are essential for this role
- Experience coding XML web services and other cross system
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application Support and integration
of telephony systems into other computer systems
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in
computer science or data processing
- On-call support rotation (4 weeks) is required
*Nice to Have:*
- Ability to design, develop and support advanced ACD and IVR
- Knowledge of PBX architecture, telecommunication network services, and
contact center systems; working knowledge of and the ability to interpret
and troubleshoot SIP based VoIP traffic, as well as the integration of
dissimilar SIP telephony systems; experience with Interactive
Intelligence’s CIC and Convergys’s Edify is preferred as well as
experience with management and development of speech recognition systems
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.