I hope you are doing great.
Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*
*Title: Senior DevOps Engineer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Must have strong experience on Cloud Foundry*
Coveros Senior DevOps Engineers are consultants who provide infrastructure
collaborative engineering support to teams comprised of software
development and operations engineers. The pipelines they design, implement,
and support enable our projects to scale up and run as clean as possible.
Our DevOps engineers coach our customers on how to leverage DevOps as a key
enabler to adopt Agile and improve the organization's ability to deliver
high quality software.
- Work as a consultant engaged with Coveros customers to oversee,
design, implement, and manage DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using
CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Create highly robust infrastructure architectures with systems that
support development of enterprise-class applications and services with high
performance, availability, and scalability needs
- Ensure DevOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale,
handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and
- Closely collaborate with software engineers to make it easy for them
to roll out new code and test new features
- Work with other highly skilled DevOps focused engineers, to grow and
learn from each other
- Demonstrated significant experience, 8+ recent years as a software
developer and/or as a DevOps engineer, in a role responsible for planning,
designing, and leading implementation of high volume software development
- Software development background. Understanding of the Agile software
- Experience working alongside and supporting multiple Agile development
- Understanding of how to assess situations, make customer
recommendations on approaches to tackle the DevOps challenge, and
implementing DevOps infrastructure in both greenfield and legacy
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with automation and cloud orchestration tools like Chef,
Puppet or equivalent
- Strong understanding and familiarity with the fundamentals of UNIX
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to learn from some of the smartest industry leaders and apply
your knowledge and experience in interesting and innovative ways
*Thanks, Prasad Rao*
Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.